gallery canvas nature prints...
Nature prints on canvas offer a unique, gallery-like presentation that are suitable for any decor. The photograph is printed on a fine art canvas and stretched onto a wooden frame. This is the same method a painter's canvas is mounted. In fact, these photographs are often mistaken for paintings in this form.
The mounted canvas print is also coated with a UV protectant to guard against fingerprint damage and UV rays. The canvas print arrives to you ready to hang, with hanging hardware already installed on the back. Therefore, you save money on the cost of framing, or handling very large, delicate glass. For large pieces, they are also lighter weight than a framed piece with glass.
I process my images so they are "Gallery Wrapped" around the edges. A portion of the photograph appears on all edges of the piece, with the full composition on front, creating a clean, simple look.
Each is mounted to a 1.5 inch thick frame for dramatic depth.
The back of each canvas has a description sheet giving some history about the photograph, my thoughts in creating it, and some technical details.
gallery canvas panels ...
Canvas prints are available with a more unique presentation - the photograph can be divided into sections. Dividing an image up can help fill a larger space with a single photograph, and create a unique art piece for any wall.
The possibilities for dividing an image are endless - rectangles, squares, or mixtures of both. For standard orders, I have placed options for 3 panel horizontal images, and 2 panel vertical panels in my gallery.
Some advantages to my gallery canvas panels;
• Gallery wrap style (image wraps around all sides), 1.5 inch thick frame to provide depth
• No additional framing or matting expenses (unless you select the floating frame option)
• Panels can be spaced at your discretion to fit your environment
• provides a unique art piece
• adaptable to many different environments - curved walls, corners
• endless hanging options - staggered, tilted, or completely random
• panels shipped ready to hang
• all panels are coated with UV surface protection
• endless varities are possible - custom arrangements, sizes, splits - only limited by your imagination
• large selection of nature photography, wildlife photography, macro, abstracts, birds
floating frames for canvas ...
Framing is available for canvas prints to add extra enhancement to the piece. Many styles of frames are available. The frames are solid wood, with a half inch space between the gallery wrapped canvas and the frame. They offer a nice option for those who prefer a framed look, and yet still save some cost on matting and glass for large pieces. Please use this contact form to request a quote for the size you are interested in and frame style from below.
The setting below features a 24x36 canvas using the Honey Oak framing option:
The piece below is one of my rock abstracts, Arizona Rainbow Petrified Wood - Image # RO-8946, enlarged to 20x30 inches and framed using Majestic Black option. These types of "stonescape" images are a perfect fit for canvas, creating a visual merger between a painting and photograph.