For best response on photo inquiries, in your email please include reference to the IMAGE ID(s) you are interested in. The IMAGE ID is the two letter + number that appears above each enlarged image in the gallery. Example IMAGE ID for the bear picture here: BE-9116 . Some images are named similarly, but each image ID number is unique.
If you are inquiring about publication rights, please include the following information in your request:
- Your company name and contact information
- Type of publication and general industry it serves
- Intended placement of the image (Front Cover, inside, back cover, website, etc)
- Image size needed (specify dimensions and dpi requirements)
- Intended distribution (Worldwide, Domestic country, local city, etc)
- Intended print run ( 5,000 / 10,000 / 25,000 copies, etc.)
- Are electronic rights (website/presentation/software, etc) needed in addition to print rights
If you could let me know how you found me, that is also just interesting reference information for me personally.
Thank you for your interest!!
Mark Graf, grafphoto.com , 586.215.2512[si-contact-form form=’1′]